Only the finest Irish whiskey distillates are sourced for our premium whiskey. Independently sourced, bourbon-barrel matured and always cognac-cask finished, Lambay Whiskey’s unique taste is attributed to the expertise of blending and maturation using French oak hand-selected Cognac casks carried across the sea from the world-renowned cellars of Camus, France.
Launched in 2018, our wings are spreading across the globe and so too are musings about our unique taste. We hope you can find us in a bar near you soon! Click here to find your nearest supplier or visit our e-store here.
Lambay Single Malt Single Cask Strength
Crafted and highly exclusive, this Single Cask Strength expression of Lambay Whiskey Single Malt is a pure taste of island life. 100% Island matured, Cask 4613 is released this Spring as a part of our private collection within our Premium Cask Program due to high consumer demand. All cognac casks used in the finish of this whiskey have been hand-selected by Lambay’s Cellar Master, Yonael Bernard.
ABV 56.5% Non-chill filtered
- COLOUR: Cocoa Brown
- AROMA: Oak, Salty, Butter, Floral
- TASTE: Green Fruits, Coconut, Floral
- FINISH: Long-lasting sweetness, Honeysuckle & Acacia
Lambay Malt Irish
Lambay Malt Irish Whiskey consists of a minimum of three variants of high-quality Irish single malts. An exquisite master blend of double & triple distilled malt whiskey, bourbon cask matured, cognac-cask finished and crafted with Lambay Trinity Well water before bottling.
- COLOUR: Mahogany Brown
- AROMA: Malt, Floral, Ripe Banana, Fig
- TASTE: Coconut, Malt, Dried Berries Nutmeg & Cardamom
- FINISH: Long lasting malt, lingering sweetness & hint of spice
Lambay Whiskey Small Batch Blend
Triple distilled, bourbon cask matured and finished in cognac casks carried across the sea from the world-renowned cellars of Cognac House Camus. Lambay’s own volcanic Trinity Well water is added at the final stage of finishing before bottling, this is a whiskey as unique as the island that inspires it.
- COLOUR: Pale Oak Brown
- AROMA: Floral, Citrus and Lingering Spiciness
- TASTE: Cracked Almonds, Pepper, Malt, Floral
- FINISH: Spiciness with Lingering Sweetness
Lambay Whiskey Single Malt
100% malt spirit, triple distilled, bourbon cask matured and finished in cognac casks that have been racked in our bonded warehouse the Sea Cask Room, exposed to the bracing sea air on the shoreline of Lambay Island. Trinity Well water from Lambay is added at the final finish, making this whiskey as unique as the island itself!
- COLOUR: Mahogany Brown
- AROMA: Malt, Green Fruits, Floral, Ripe Bananas
- TASTE: Coconut, Malt, Dried Berries/Fruits
- FINISH: Long Lasting Malt with Lingering Sweetness and Green Fruits