Hot Choc Libation
Whiskey and hot drink infusions are a great match and usually made with citrus fruits, however we love the way dark chocolate and our Lambay Malt combine, effusing the cognac cask fruitiness with mellow chocolate flavours and a dash of orange bitters.
- 1 ½ oz Lambay Malt Whiskey
- Green & Blacks’ Dark Hot Chocolate
- Dark Chocolate/ or Dark Sea Salt Chocolate
- One cup of hot skimmed milk/ unsweetened almond milk
- One dash Orange Bitters/ Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Demerara sugar (optional)
- Grated Chocolate/ Nutmeg
- Fresh Cream
Add 1 tbp. spoon of Drinking Chocolate, to a heated glass and pour over the hot milk 3/ 4 quarters full and stir. Pour one measure of Lambay Single Malt into the glass. Add one dash of orange liquer ( or vanilla), add one tsp. of brown sugar and stir. Gently grate some chocolate shavings over the top and sprinkle with nutmeg.