THE Lambay Sweetheart
It's that time of year when cupid should be a busy angel. But, hey, it's tough out there for singles right now, so why not soften the heartstrings with this twist on a classic Manhattan. Introducing our Lambay Sweetheart for the lovers out there!
- 1.5 oz (45ml) Lambay Malt Whiskey
- .5 oz (15ml) Vermouth, Sweet
- 1 tsp Cherry Juice, Maraschino
- Garnish with Maraschino Cherries
Combine all ingredients over ice. Stir. Strain into chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a Maraschino cherry (served up, no ice).
THE Lambay Orange Cinnamon Smash
Brighten up your day with our Lambay Orange Cinnamon Smash! Simple and effective-certainly one of your 5 a day and we recommend using freshly squeezed juice for the real zing on the palette!
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 1/2 teaspoon Orange Zest
- 60ml Lambay Small Batch Blend
- 30ml Orange Juice
- Topped with Soda Water
- Garnished with 1-2 Orange Slices
Break the cinnamon stick into pieces and add them to a shaker. Add orange zest and juice and muddle it up. Add Lambay Small Batch Blend Whiskey, Orange juice and shake vigorously. Double strain the cocktail into a glass with ice. Top upp with a little soda and add the orange slices. Serve immediately and enjoy!
THE Ginger Lambay Spritz
Festvities, parties or simply drinks with mates, calls for the perfect party cocktail and this bubbly Lambay whiskey cocktail, with hints of Ginger Spice is the season's favourite aswell as keeping the cold away!
- 1.5 oz (45mL) Lambay Small Batch Blend
- 2/3 oz (20mL) Ginger Spice Syrup
- 2/3 oz (20mL) Lemon Juice
- Top with Sparkling Wine / Dry Prosecco
- Garnish Lemon twist/ Cinnamon stick / Rosemary
Add Lambay Small Batch, Ginger Spice Syrup and Lemon juice to a shaker Shake then strain over ice into a tall wine glass/ or goblet Top with Prosecco then garnish to to your liking.
THE Apple Cider Hot Toddy
Feeling chilly and need a comfort blanket? This delicious warming infusion is the perfect seasonal hot whiskey drink to keep your cheeks rosy and your mood soothed.
- 1.5 oz (45ml) Lambay Small Batch Blend
- ½ oz (15ml) Lemon Juice
- ½ oz (15ml) Honey Ginger Syrup
- 4 oz (120ml) Apple Cider
- 2 oz (60ml) of hot water
- Garnish: Spices and Red Apple slices
Add all ingredients except hot water to shaker Shake then strain into mug Top with hot water and garnish
THE Hot Choc Libation
Whiskey and hot drink infusions are a great match and usually made with citrus fruits, however we love the way dark chocolate and our Lambay Malt combine, effusing the cognac cask fruitiness with mellow chocolate flavours and a dash of orange bitters.
- 1 ½ oz Lambay Malt Whiskey
- Green & Blacks’ Dark Hot Chocolate
- Dark Chocolate/ or Dark Sea Salt Chocolate
- One cup of hot skimmed milk/ unsweetened almond milk
- One dash Orange Bitters/ Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Demerara sugar (optional)
- Grated Chocolate/ Nutmeg
- Fresh Cream
Add 1 tbp. spoon of Drinking Chocolate, to a heated glass and pour over the hot milk 3/ 4 quarters full and stir. Pour one measure of Lambay Single Malt into the glass. Add one dash of orange liquer ( or vanilla), add one tsp. of brown sugar and stir. Gently grate some chocolate shavings over the top and sprinkle with nutmeg.
THE Lambay Banana Old-Fashioned
Our Lambay Malt has notes of Ripe Banana and inspired us to create a fun twist on a whiskey classic. Subtle spices play beautifully off the sweetness of the Banana with added chocolate bitters - its heaven in a glass! We advise pairing with Salted Caramel Chocolate.
- 50 ml Lambay Single Malt
- 10 ml Caramelised Spiced Banana Syrup
- 5 ml Crème De Banane
- Dashes of Scrappy’s Chocolate bitters
Add all ingredients into a shaker and shake vigorously for a few minutes. Pour with a fine strainer ( Hawthorn) pour into a rocks glass over ice and enjoy. Garnish with fresh Banana slices on a picka nd lay over the glass.
THE Fallin For You
As Autumn leaves fall and the seasons change, spice up your evenings at home with our zesty ginger & apple cocktail, a small level of alchemy applies!
- 2 oz (60ml) Lambay Small Batch Blend
- 1 oz (30ml) Unfiltered/ Cloudy Apple Juice
- 1 ounce (30ml) Lemon Juice
- 2/3 ounce (20ml) Ginger Syrup
- 4 Dashes Peychaud’s Bitters
- Garnish: Apple Fan
- Ginger Spice Syrup:
- 3/4 cup sliced ginger
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
Add all ingredients except bitters to shaker with ice Shake then strain over ice into highball Dash bitters on top of cocktail then garnish. For Ginger Spice Syrup: Add all ingredients to a small saucepan Bring to medium heat then stir until sugar is dissolved Remove from heat and cool then strain.
THE Modern Shirley Temple
The Shirley Temple cocktail is usually alcohol-free but we wanted to twist things up with our modern take on this classic drink. Allow your inner child to be teased by the cheeky Lemon and juicy Pomengranate fizz created by the Ginger Beer blending superbly with our Lambay Small Batch Blend.
- 2 oz (60ml) Lambay Small Batch Blend
- 2/3 oz (20ml) Lemon Juice
- 2/3 oz (20ml) Pomegranate Syrup or Grenadine
- Top with Fever Tree Ginger Beer
- Garnish: Pomegranate seeds and Lemon wheel
Add all ingredients except the Ginger Beer to a shaker Shake then strain over ice into a highball glass Then top with Ginger Beer, stir gently and garnish.
THE Phantom Bitter
Get your spook on with this simple yet tasty Lambay Single Malt Halloween cocktail, Rosemary smoke isn't just for effect, it's aroma is quite fangtastic!
- 1 oz (30mL) Lambay Single Malt
- 1 oz (30mL) Sweet Vermouth
- 1 oz (30mL) Red Bitter
- Garnish: Smokey Rosemary Sprig
Add all ingredients to a mixing glass Stir then strain over ice cube into a rocks glass Garnish with smoked Rosemary sprig
THE Frisky Whiskey Collins
This Irish Whiskey cocktail is a twist on the classic Michael Collins cocktail- cocktail adding lambay and a little sweent honey you've got a frisky cocktail!
- 1 oz Lambay Whiskey Small Batch Blend
- 1 oz Bärenjäger Honey Liqueur
- 1 oz Fresh Orange Juice
- 1⁄4 oz Simple Syrup
- 2 Dashes Angostura Bitters
How to make: Add all ingredients and ice into a shaker and shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds. Our into a glass with strainer and garnish with lime slice.
THE Lambay Irish Umami
Savoury and sweet this flavour profile pushes the bounderies on your usual irish whiskey cocktail.
- 35 ml Lambay Whiskey Small Batch Blend
- 20 ml Banana Syrup/ Puree
- 12 ml Pickle Juice / Sauerkraut Juice
- 5 ml Maple Syrup
- 2 Dashes of Gin
Add all ingredients to your shaker and shake well for around 10-15 seconds. Then using a fine strainer pour the drink over ice into a rocks glass and garnish with a slice of lemon.
THE Bubble Apple Pie
Mixing Champagne with our Lambay Whiskey Single Malt is usually reserved for the festive season but this refreshing bubbly apple-ly cocktail is your best friend for any social occasion!
- 35 ml Lambay Whiskey Single Malt
- 10 ml Baked Apple Syrup
- 80 ml Dry Champagne / Prosecco
How to make: To make Apple Syrup : Boil down some red juicy apple slices in water, add castor sugar when soft,then gently stir until you have a liquid syrup.Try and remove any solid parts before adding to your cocktail. Add all ingredients (other than Champagne) into a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for at least 10 seconds. Using a fine Hawthorn strainer, pour into a highball glass and top with chilled Champagne. Garnish with thin slices of red apple.